Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Me-Made-March 2011

So, I've done this unofficially before, but not been held accountable, nor do I have any records.  In accordance with my New Years Resolutions, this is unacceptable.  So, here goes nothing--

I, Amber, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-March '11. I endeavour to wear
at least one self made item each day for the duration of March 2011'


Yes, I'm starting out small and taking into  account that I have very few pants, but I'm really excited.  All the information is here, at So, Zo.

I'm off to take stock and plan my next few projects which includes this dress:

V1224, Tracy Reese Collection

in a black, green, and tan print.

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely amazing! I am horrible at sewing, but you on the other hand are so so so good!

    ReplyDelete