Saturday, March 5, 2011

MMM updates

I'm still kind of reeling from the spur-of-the-moment vacation, so it's nice to be able to update the blog with some photos.  And, some of my stuff you haven't seen before!

Day 4 
Day of loud, loud dress and awesome leopard obi belt

Simplicity 3835 dress.  (Note:  does not have enough wearing ease to get in and out of husband's truck, as evidenced by large hole in back seam discovered at grocery store)


Obi belt.  I wear this with everything; I really need to make another.

Jeans I altered to be skinny jeans.  I bought some skinny jeans that weren't skinny enough to fit under my boots and had to take them in the entire inseam.




I may see if I can turn this top into a tunic, but if not I'll use it for pieces. (lining, scraps, etc.)






















Day 5
Grey Maggy and Anthro knockoff


aforementioned truck


Grey Maggy blogged here

Anthropologie inspired necklace --tutorial from Flamingo Toes



Happy Weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Lookin' good. The first dress is gorgeous...particularly over jeans. Love the sleeves. Nice job on the necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, you are amazing! I love this blog and all your amazing creations. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously are so amazing! I love the necklace! So I completely forgot to respond to you about Time Travelers Wife. I do like it, but it is swearing a bit much for me in it. The movie did not swear that much so I am kind of disappointed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress - I'll add it to my ever growing list.

    ReplyDelete