So, onto 7 things about me. This should be pretty easy because I'm new to the blog world, so here it is:
1. I'm a total math geek. I'm hoping to finish up my degree starting this summer (not sure what will happen--you know, life) in Quantitative Economics. Mmhmm. Yes, because when you tell people you are a math/statistics major they say "Oh, so will you teach?". But when you say Quantitative Economics, they let out an "Oh, wow. That sounds really hard." And you say "Absolutely it is, but I really enjoy it." Then they immediately start talking about something else because they are so in awe of the degree you don't have yet. At least, I think that's why they change the subject...
2. I kind of have a celebrity crush on Rachel McAdams. But really, doesn't everyone?
3. I have seen the entire original Star Trek series starring William Shatner whilst under duress. I have seen it on Blu-Ray with the special effects left so I can see the string carrying the ship float across the screen. And all the extras. And I don't want to talk about it.
4. I love the new Star Trek movie-especially because I got all the references from the aforementioned torture.
5. I eat inappropriate amounts of chocolate. Daily. Have you heard about those women who get their daily magnesium intake from chocolate? I've considered looking up the numbers but I'm a little scared. Ignorance is bliss.
6. I started driving a minivan at 23. Please, please, don't tell anyone. And especially no one I went to high school with. We are trying to find a way to get rid of it now so you shouldn't have this leverage for long. (fingers crossed)
7. I'm on a Sherlock Holmes kick. I love the Hollywood movie (yes, Rachel McAdams is in it), and you've heard me talk about the BBC version. Next season should start in 6 months! And of course the books. I am 80% through all the literature I have. But what obsession should come next?
So I think that is plenty about me. Let's hear about someone else. I'd love to hear from these talented bloggers.
Joy of 21wale
Rebecca of Maymade
Lorena of ellohhandmade
Lizajane of lizajanesews
Bernice of raindropsandbellyflops
Robyn of SewLoveRed
Sarah of Welcome to the Good Life
Menswear in March, day 3
Stolen sweater (from my husband)
Ellen Houlihan Hybrid